Back in April I purchased my ticket to attend a concert from runner-up of American Idol Adam Lambert. I wanted to be glamafied for his show since his style is so theatrical. I had an idea of what I wanted to wear, so I did some shopping. I found an amazing blue sequined jacket, I just had to have!! To my surprise Nicole Richie was just spotted wearing a similar outfit in Australia just days before I was going to the concert. Nicole was in Sydney on June 17th for the opening of MidCity Centre.
MidCity Centre is a newly refurbished shopping centre located in Sydney's business district. Home to about 45 shops which include, G-Star Raw, Lululemon Athletica, Portmans, also popular Australian labels such as Forever New and Witchery.
Nicole Richie "Style Space" Event (June 17)
- Sequined Jacket: Witchery $400 AUD (available in September) witchery.com.au
- Black Dress: Forever New forevernew.com.au
- Shoes: Christian Louboutin "Miss 120" Ankle Boots $1,075 net-a-porter.com (boots are no longer available)
Me before the Adam Lambert concert (June 30)
- Sequined Jacket: H&M $34.95 which was on sale for $10
- Black Dress: Black tank top dress $12 forever21.com
- Shoes: Black wedges from H&M $25
- Jewelry: House of Harlow 1960 Gold Starburst Cocktail Ring in Black Leather $50 and Double Sunburst Station Pave Necklace $75 shopkitson.com
House of Harlow 1960 jewelry prices may very depending on the website you order.